Listen/read notes on last week’s (July 8, 2015) International Dialogues radio show or/and wsradio with Rod Eccles, host and producer of The Rod Eccles Show in New Hampshire. The International Dialogues Show was first aired on wsradio.com on February 11th, bringing the world of business, culture and politics …to your desk!
Internet Talk Radio is one of the fastest growing medias of all time.WSradio.com has a listener base of business professionals, nationally and globally…Wsradio has produced shows for The San Diego Union-Tribune, The Washington Times, PricewaterhouseCoopers, eBay, Entrepreneur Media, Hay House publication.
From 2:00 – 3:00 PM ET : On WNJC1360 AM, on the Dial… (Terrestrial Radio) -ConservativeCommandosRadioNetwork.com-
Six thousand (6,000 )”downloads” since March 2015…for the International dialogues Show…. and our listeners are from all over the world…
Articles of Interest..
- How Good Was the Nuke Deal for Iran? Here’s How It Reads in Tehran. -Foreign Policy- President Obama says that the deal makes the world “safer and more secure.” But here is how the Iranian Mehr News Agency describes the outcome… (More)
- Reactions from Presidential candidates: Jeb Bush
- Scott Walker, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz;
- Lindsey Graham…; and more
- PLANNED PARENTHOOD AND THE TRAFFICKING OF ABORTED FETUSES “I’d say a lot of people want liver. And for that reason, most providers will do this case under ultrasound guidance, so they’ll know where they’re putting their forceps. The kind of rate-limiting step of the procedure is calvarium. Calvarium—the head—is basically the biggest part.” (More)
Filed today…Sen. Rand Paul to sue IRS, U.S. Treasury (More)
- July 13, 2015: Sens. Flake and McCain Introduce Criminal Alien Deportation Act …“The legislation follows the shooting of 21-year-old QuikTrip clerk Grant Ronnebeck of Mesa, Arizona by an illegal immigrant who had been prematurely released by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) despite having been previously convicted of a felony as he awaited the outcome of his deportation proceeding. In addition, this month, 32-year-old Kathryn Steinle was fatally shot in San Francisco, California by an undocumented immigrant with seven felony convictions who had been released due to a law that deemed him ineligible for extended detention. According to DHS, between 2010 and 2014, 122 undocumented immigrants who were released from prison while awaiting deportation trials were later charged with homicides….”
- Netanyahu tweets in Farsi against Nuclear deal (July 13, 2015) (More)
- Texas Gov. Abbott: Trump Hit a Nerve But Not Using ‘Right Tone’ (More)
- Countering Progressives’ Assault on Suburbia (More)
- Democrats Scurry From Sanctuary Ship- (More)
- Donald Trump’s Appeal—and Its Limits- by Peggy Noonan (More)
- Harper Lee’s ‘Watchman’ Is A Mess That Makes Us Reconsider A Masterpiece (More) Say it ain’t so…
and …A bit of color for a dreary day…